Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Weekend

I had a really awesome 4th of July weekend. I spent a couple of days at my friend Cody's cabin which consisted of canoeing, swimming and cliff jumping. It was really awesome, plus there was so cell phone service and I cannot even tell you how refreshing that was. The evening was finished with attending the Stadium of Fire which was fun but I dont think I would ever go again. It was too crowded for my taste and the only reason I went was to see the firework which I could probably see from my apartment. I gotta say though the boys definitely made it a fun fun night with their Jonas Brothers FANS outfits. If you cannot tell Marshal's stomach says "Jo is a Hoe" (because he broke up with taylor swift) and Parker's stomach says "Jonas Brothers Rock" and on both of their backs they declare their love for Taylor Swift....its almost like that whole Brad Pitt and Jennifer thing where their fans declared on their shirts which side they took.....well since Taylor is beautiful I wonder whose side the boys were going to take? Anyway, HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!!!! I love America!




2 comments:

Rachey said...

That all looks so fun. I want to be friends with Cody!

Travis and Liz said...

I love the last pic, I like Taylor Swift bc her hair is gorgeous and her songs are really catchy!! It looks like you are having loads of fun!