Friday, July 24, 2009

Highlights of the Day

1. I actually convinced a friend of mine, David Bean, that we had a motion sensor trash can. Watching him waving his hand over and over with a weird look on his face was priceless. And now that I have an embarrassing story to write about him on my blog and share with the world...priceless:)

2. Going boating with a lot of people I love being with and watching them enjoy learning to wake surf and soaking in the sun.

3. Delicious sandwiches with just meat and cheese, who needs other condiments....so overrated!

4. Imagine this: Me hopping down onto the back deck of the boat to grab the surfboard (keep in mind I am wearing my clothes totally dry and warm) and I don't know exactly how it happened but I jumped/fell into the lake...it was almost like a natural reaction to just hop in like it was nobody's business.

5. Sitting in the kitchen with my closest friends and family talking and laughing and enjoying life. I do not think it can get better then this!

pictures to come

3 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

It sounds like a perfect day. So glad you are enjoying the "day." I would love to see you skiing. How about a video.

Marshal was with David and I and Travis and Liz yesterday for lunch and a movie. It was wonderful.

Love to you!

Natalie said...

mmm what a good day!! Let's do it again. :)

Unknown said...

I feel doubly betrayed (is doubly a word?) i felt betrayed when the joke was played and now the millions of people that read the blog will hear about me being a fool. haha just kidding that was an embarrassing but priceless time.