Sunday, July 26, 2009

Days Go By

Here are some pictures from my rockin weekend!!! There are a lot of them so you might want to grab some popcorn and a soda and make yourself comfortable:)



Yeah, that really happened! No photoshop necessary.



Yay for old and new friends all becoming friends!



Dylan picked up wake surfing real quick. I think he could go pro in no time.



Sean, Kinsey and Dylan



Whoever said that you needed mayonnaise and mustard to have a good sandwich was wrong....it is perfectly fine with just meat and cheese. Right Mom??



Working on my tan with Nat...really Boating is the most relaxing thing to me and I think when I am all grown up I am just going to live on one.



GO LEANN!!!!!



Alyssa (Marian's Best Friend) impressed us with her superman moves.



But she did get up and that was awesome!



I am always very happy when I am out on the lake...RECYCLE!!



We enjoyed some Texas BBQ in lil ol' Heber and the natives were actually impressed with it...that is saying something. Not only was the food fabulous but the live music helped make the atmosphere so relaxing and lively at the same time.

4 comments:

Rachey said...

you are always making me jealous!

Brianne said...

Please please please invite me next time you go boating!

Sarah Haynie said...

I am so glad that you are no doing facebooks because your blog is more active and I LOVE IT. Looks like you are having a fun summer. Stock up on the memories to get you through the winter studies.

Wish I could join you on the boat it looks like a ton of fun.

Love you

KinseyBug said...

but dont you live in Idaho???