Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Fray!

I was so lucky that I got to go see The Fray in concert last night and it was incredible!!! I am not exactly sure what made it so great but I am pretty sure it had something to do with the awesome music, lyrics, great performers and really good company. I do not have much to say about it just thought my blogging fans would like to know:)





You can see we were not really close to the stage but I have always preferred sitting on the grass....there is something relaxing about it and just a different feel from sitting in the hard, plastic seats. And the volume is just right, so your ears aren't ringing for an hour after.

3 comments:

Rachey said...

Comment;)

KinseyBug said...

Lame comment......try again

Natalie said...

So jealous.
And yet so happy you called me during that song.
Gracias. muchos gracias.
it made my night. :)