Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Water Games

For FHE yesterday we had a water games activity. My calling is co-chair so I helped plan this one and to be honest I was not too excited. I was just not in the mood to get wet. But last night I was reminded what it was like to be young and carefree again. I was in jeans and a nice shirt and my friend Josh thought it would be funny to soak me since I was the only one who came with the intention of not getting wet. When he dumped that bucket of water over my head I just laughed and the war started. It is so exhilarating to not worry about how you look or driving home in wet jeans and to throw water balloons and race/fight over the hose....because we all know whoever gets the hose wins! It was just nice to have a lil reminder of my childhood and just relaxing. It actually gets me excited to have kids when you can play with them and be a kid all the time!! Or maybe Rachel and Christian should just keep having kids for me to play with...that would be my preference:)

2 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

I personally can hardly wait to see you as a Mom. You will the one of the greatest. Sounds fun. LOL

Rachey said...

So true, its hard to let go of those adult inhibitions sometimes. Good for you!