Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Man's Search for Meaning

I just finished an incredible book that I think everyone should read...yes it is called A Man's Search for Meaning and it written by Frankl, a philosopher. It put a lot of things into perspective for me and just brought a lot of thought into my life. It did make me look more into the meaning in my life. There is just one quote I want to share from that book that to me says so much in so little....."He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how." ~Nietzsche

3 comments:

Rachey said...

Love it. Can I borrow it from you next time I'm out there?

KinseyBug said...

Yes m'am or you can get it from your own local library I am sure.....

Sarah Haynie said...

I need a good book to read. I will try to "remember" to get this one the next time I am at the book store. Love you and Love that you are such an incredible young lady and so full of love for life. LOL