Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just a few of many pictures to come

The view from our kitchen

Sad day when you have to learn this lesson..
One of the gypsy villages near us

This is the view from the balcony outside of my room..so awesome!!!


This is my bed/bookshelve behind it/couch
My window/balcony...the balcony is way rad, I feel like romeo should be climbing up to me or something, haha
Today was so awesome...we walked around A LOT, I bought a sweet purse for 6 bucks, we met some gypsies (and saw their village) and just cool people, I talked in Romanian as much as I could, I went to the piata and talked all in Romanian to buy fresh fruits and veggies (which are all way cheap), I rode the tram twice today and now I am getting ready to go to Outreach, which is like a type of mutual out here but for all ages just to get investigators around and such. Anyway, enjoy the pics I will put more up of our ghetto apartment later.

3 comments:

Rachey said...

I am so jealous of you it hurts! I want the ghetto apartment with a view and cheap fruits and veggies! But alas, I'm stuck being an adult for now.

Vanessa said...

oh come on rachey...there are positive aspects of being an adult:) Love the picts Kinsey! Glad you made it.

Rachel said...

This looks like my apartment in Provo while I was a student. Enjoy it!