Thursday, September 25, 2008

La la la...

I just wanted to post some pics of a boy Marian that we work and play with in the orphanage. Unfortunately he is in the hospital right now but he is still as spunky and fun as ever!! Oh, and I got him to say my name it was so so cute! His favorite words are "mama" 'tata" and "acolo"....he is so adorable and you will be able to tell from these pics. Besides that everything is just peachy keen and I still love it here!

Not used to the flash on the camera...
Third times the charm, right?!


5 comments:

Rachey said...

oh man, he is so cute. I hope he is out of the hospital soon.

Vern said...

I'm really starting to wonder how many kids will be on that return flight with you...

KinseyBug said...

I want to surprise my Mom so I am not telling!

SteveSteve said...

what a cutie! you are so baby hungry arent you? this is maria, btw.

KinseyBug said...

I am not baby hungry for myself but for everyone else around me so I have them to play with and hold, yes....so maria get on it:) haha jk