Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This is Dedicated to Rachel!!

This is a Langosi..Remember I have talked about it before. Well, it is Amazing and this one has Nutella in the middle! Before Shot!


Action Shot!

After Shot!! 8 Minute Abs....I have to work it off somehow!

Left to Right: Michelle, Me, Michelle

Also, I have a request...we need more diapers for the babies in the hospital. We have enough to last us a couple more weeks but if anyone would like to make some kind of donation let me know at kinseyld@gmail.com and that would just be great. We would really appreciate it or else we have to pay for them all ourselves and they are pretty expensive. Thanks!

4 comments:

Rachey said...

A post dedicated to me! Wow, I feel so honored. And I want one, so bad, can you bring one home with you? I also want a Petersen's cinnamon butter log and have the whole time I've been pregnant. At least I got one.

michelle said...

That is the biggest donut I have ever laid eyes on. Maybe if I get hair extentions I will finally reclaim my identity!

Vern said...

NUTELLA IN THE MIDDLE????? How could you have overlooked me in the dedication??! My pastry store in the Celestial Kingdom is going to carry these. How much does it cost to get to Romania again?

KinseyBug said...

They cost us 70 CENTS!!!! that is the best part! Realistically this should just be dedicated to all Davis women everywhere!