Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!!

Some of you know that one of my awesome callings out here is Activities Coordinator and so I got to plan the Halloween this party for the Branch and it turned out so awesome!! I was stressed all week and not sure what everyone expected but like every other activity the people here just make it what it is which is always a good time and a party! We had pumpkins to carve, apples to bob, people to wrap in toilet paper, face painting, food to eat and memories to be made and they were! It was a wonderful time and I am glad that I get to be a part of this branch. Oh, and a heads up, I will be in Budapest for the next week so my blog will be pretty bare until I get back but when I do I am sure I will have a lot to say! Oh, and I got my wallet back with everything in it, besides the money of course, but everything else and it is a huge relief...I got my identity back!!!!

Branch President and Elder Hardman with the pumpkins

Creeepy
YAY!!! I discovered I am no good at this, but if we had an eating contest I so would have won

Team Epic carving a pumpkin!

Check out those saweet boots!! I was a cowgirl....I know not very original but I do not have much to work with


Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Parker Davis said...

Yeeha that looks like it was a good time. Way to go party planner, you will be ready for all of those elementary school parties that await you in your future!

Anonymous said...

Soooo, can you dig a little stress your grandma had when we were planning Christmas parties/dinner for 250? My new calling is piano in RS....I can really dig that...love you, Grandma D

Katie said...

awwww... it looks like you had so much fun! i miss you!

Rach said...

oh, this was so much fun! you did a great job, kinsey. foarte bine!!!

Unknown said...

You so need to ask Taryn about her recent bobbing for apples experience...