Friday, October 10, 2008

This One Goes Out To The Woman Who Gave Birth To Me!

Mom, I told you I would save the best for you and here it is:

It may not look like much but these meal for less the $4 can fill you up for at least 3 hours and it is filled with deliciousness!! (Chicken or beef, fries, ketchup, mayo, lettuce, cucumbers on warm pita bread! and some other stuff that I am not sure what it is)

So I
Have
An awesome
Wonderful
Oh so fun
Righteous
Madre whom I
Adore and love!
Drum Roll Please......TA DA!! I almost bought the whole platter in Honor of you Mom but I figured you would have told me otherwise so I took a picture instead. I get my sweet tooth from Dad but I get my good taste in desserts from you...and Dad (just in case he reads this:)
I love you Mom and Dad and thank you both for all that you have done and continue to do for me!!!

3 comments:

michelle said...

That looks like a awesome, fun, wonderful, righteous sandwich to me so I will proudly accept the dedication of this blog to my amazing taste buds. You are a awesome, fun, wonderful, and righteous daughter just in case you were wondering! Love you, Mom

Mitch said...

Please clarify what you mean by you inheriting your sweet tooth from me but Mom's "good taste in desserts." Is there really any such thing as a "bad" dessert? I've never met such an animal. Glad to know you are continuing to eat your way across the Continent. Remember: Disinfect all fresh fruit and leafy vegetables. Oh, wait a minute. Too late for that. Now that you've lost your wallet, just bring us back some parasites for souvenirs. Love you, Brown Eyes. Pops

KinseyBug said...

DAD!! I am so glad to see you and mom are both posting on blogs now!! if you can do that you can do anything....like post pictures on your blog of the yard:)

And don't worry I have this great family who wants to give me money so I can still bring you guys back really awesome souvenirs!!