Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just An Update...

I am just going to post some pictures and captions to give you a lil update on this week...I am too tired to actually write something deep, thoughtful or witty:)

Gelato just never gets old...especially when it is only 90 cents a scoop!

Rhett and I bought two different fruits at the Piata (market) that we have never seen or had before....this one is called Gutui and don't ask me what it is because even after eating it we could not figure it out. It was like a mix between an apple and pear, but too hard to really eat and it gave my mouth a lil numb at first.
This is a smochime....and I had no idea what it was but it was very delicious and then Rhett being the educated guy he is told me it was a fig, so it was not as exotic as I thought.
This is what the weather has been like most of my time here. We has sun and blue skies for a few days last week but it left as quickly as it came. Sad day. But it can make for a pretty picture.

While most of you back home were eating brunch between general conference sessions Rachel, Alicia and I were at the Romanian Music Awards!! It was so rad! I was way crowded and they set it up in front of the Palace of Culture, which I thought was appropriate. I got to see N.O.H.A perform, which is the only Romanian band that I am slightly familiar with. It was amazing and so fun. As you can see I am in my scrubs because at the time I thought I was just going to be sleeping between sessions but they talked me out of it. I ride on the tram at least 12 times a week to get to and from work and we see this sign everytime and it just gave me a chuckle...I mean come on No Smoking, so lame!
This is Lori, a boy at the hospital that has the most adorable laugh and loves to play the "unde" game with me and the balloon.
That is Christina...my lil chubby baby!
So, as you can see I am still just enjoying my time here and trying to make the most out of it and try new things. It has been a lot of fun and if you want to see anymore pictures I have a lot on my facebook.



2 comments:

Rachey said...

NO ROLLERSKATES!!!!!!!! I'm outraged, they are totally cramping my 1980's style.

Rachey said...

Awww, I've never heard the music playing on your page before! I love Once so much!