Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sick Day

There are so many ironies in life and one for me is that yesterday I was going to write a post about how I have not been sick at all since being in Romania and how I pride myself with the strong stomach I have.....well around 10:00 last night I started to not feel so hot so I postponed the post. It was a good thing too because last night and this morning the toilet and I became very close friends! So, next time I think about what I am going to write on my post it is going to be how I have never had a million dollars before in my bank account and see what happens:)

But on a nice note here is a pretty picture of the church across the street from my apartment!


5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I am so sorry that you were sick. It's soooo not fun to be good friends with a toilet you share with an apartment full of girls. Barfing in your own toilet at home is much more comforting.

michelle said...

Take heart, the box of candy and junk food you requested is on the way. I am confident it will quickly settle your stomach!

Sarah Haynie said...

Too much ice cream! :) Hope you are well soon. I am sure the children miss you. Take care of yourself, please. Love you! PS The church is beautiful.

Rachey said...

How is sicky doing today?

KinseyBug said...

Eh....better then yesterday but wishing that tums would get the job done! haha I think mom's package will for sure cheer me up:)