Friday, October 17, 2008

My Kids

I got a couple of pictures of some of the kids that I work with every week at the orphanage and wanted to share them with you....keep in mind these are only 3 of the man that I am with but I love them all and wish I had pictures of them all.

This is Claudia, just so cute! I spend 3 mornings a week with her.
This is Ghiorcel, he has autism and the best laugh/smile ever! He is in the same apartment as Claudia and so I see him 3 times a week too. There is one other girl, Mihaela, in this apartment but I was not able to get a picture of her.
RADU!!! He is in isolation in the orphanage and I only get to see him twice a week. This is an old picture so he is a lot bigger now but still in pretty bad condition. He loves to laugh and babble!
You may remember Pamela, well she was in the hospital, was sent home and now is back. I have been trying to get more details on her but no one seems to know. I am not sure if she is an orphan or if her mom just cannot afford to be with her in the hospital. All the same it has been bittersweet having her back. Yesterday we took a 1 hour nap together and spent the last hour playing.
This is Alexandra. Rachel and I painted her nails pink yesterday and she was so excited! She is a cutie and a lot of fun to play with. She loves having pretend phone calls and showing us her x-rays of her leg.
This is just a small introduction..there are plenty more and I could talk about them all for hours on end but I will save that for when I come home!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Kinsey i'm so glad that i found your blog through matt! you look like you are having a fabulous time. and how sweet are those little kids!! that is so awesome that you are giving service them. i really want to do something like that. when do you come back to provo?? we miss you!

KinseyBug said...

ASHLEY!!!! I miss you so much! We are going to have to continue having Lost parties when I get back! Thanks for posting on my blog and I get back just in time for christmas so we will have to play!! How is p-town?